Purpose & Customer Experience Management at Rockwool
Sølyst, Den Kongelige Skydebane
Emiliekildevej 2, 2930 Klampenborg
Dec 4th, 2019 from:
08:00 - 11:00
08:45 - 09:45
Every Person Is Purpose-Driven, So Is Every Buyer
SVP, Marketing, Communication & Public Affairs at Rockwool
08:00 – 08:45: Welcome, breakfast & introduction to Purpose & CEM:
How to win in the 21st century and withstanding the threat of disruption requires listening intelligently to both respond in real-time and deliver mass personalized experiences while constantly improving the processes and services of the enterprise. It is important to know your own purpose – but it is vital to know what your customers and key stakeholders expect from you and your purpose in the future e.g. by:
• Providing seamless experiences across channels
• Understanding customers’ behavior and providing a contextual experience
• Retaining customers
• Driving customer loyalty
• Providing customers with relevant content in real-time
08:45 – 09:45: Case speaker: Mirella Vitale, SVP Marketing, Communication & Public Affair at Rockwool:
– Every Person Is Purpose-Driven, So Is Every Buyer
Description: Purpose matters to each and every one of us: as individuals, members of a large corporations and as everyday consumers of goods and products. As people align their personal beliefs with their buying choices, consumers, employees and society at large are demanding companies to be more purpose-driven.
• How do you combine Purpose with CEM?
• How can CEM enable a company in knowing what direction customers, consumers & key stakeholders expect how the company run it’s business and operation?
• How can CEM help you in finding and creating a captivating story about your purpose?
09.45 – 10.50: Group Discussion:
• What are the biggest obstacles when combining Purpose with CEM?
• What will the best scenario of cross functional collaboration look like – Where are the interfaces and how should the responsibility be divided?
• Do you benefit from all the customer data you already have about your existing as well as potential customers?
10.50-11.00: Follow up on group discussion and the presentations Jesper Schleimann, SAP
11.00: Wrap-up, thank you & To-Go Sandwich. Kim Funch, twoHundred