Enterprise Performance Management
Mar 28th, 2019 from:
08:00 - 11:00
EPM - The pragmatic journey to deliver value
Morten Holm Jensen
VP, Corporate Finance at Arla
- 08:00 – 08:45: In Havestuen. Welcome, introduction and English breakfast. Kenneth Mandrup, Oracle
- 08:45 – 09:15: In Parkværelset. Finance support in an agile business environment: Rasmus Thaisen, Strategy Light House
- 09:15 – 10:00: In Pergolaen. Group Discussion based on the following questions:
- How do you support the strategy processes from a financial perspective?
- Does Finance proactively participate in the strategy planning – if so, how?
- What is the process time for ad hoc simulations of strategic initiatives by eg, M&A?
- Do you actively use scenarios to view the possible strategic choices of the future
- 10:00 – 10.45: In Biblioteket. Enterprise Performance Management – The pragmatic journey to deliver value: Morten Holm Jensen, VP Corporate Finance, Arla:
- Performance Management – Our fundamental beliefs
- Outperforming competition – Strategy and business planning
- Real life Performance Management
- 10:45-11.00: In Biblioteket. Follow up on Group Discussion and Arla presentation. Kenneth Mandrup, Oracle
- 11:00: Wrap-up, thank you & To-Go Sandwich. Kim Funch, twoHundred
back to EXECUTIVE CONNECT
Webinar: Agile Marketing på Telenor From Cost based to Value based Supply Chain in Novo Nordisk – Centralization, Digitalization and Sustainability Digital & Cultural Transformation at Atlas Copco Transform and Modernize Your Business Purpose & Customer Experience Management at Rockwool Digital Transformation within Danfoss Cooling Digital & Cultural Transformation at Grundfos CFO’en som proaktiv Business Enabler Data & Analytics for Marketing in LEGO Global HR Transformation in Leo Pharma Cloud Strategies Digital & Cultural Transformation at Nilfisk Customer Experience across offline and online channels at Saint Gobain Enterprise Performance Management Digital Customer Journey at Grundfos AI – Hands On!