Enterprise Performance Management
Mar 28th, 2019 from:
08:00 - 11:00
EPM - The pragmatic journey to deliver value
Morten Holm Jensen
VP, Corporate Finance at Arla
- 08:00 – 08:45: In Havestuen. Welcome, introduction and English breakfast. Kenneth Mandrup, Oracle
- 08:45 – 09:15: In Parkværelset. Finance support in an agile business environment: Rasmus Thaisen, Strategy Light House
- 09:15 – 10:00: In Pergolaen. Group Discussion based on the following questions:
- How do you support the strategy processes from a financial perspective?
- Does Finance proactively participate in the strategy planning – if so, how?
- What is the process time for ad hoc simulations of strategic initiatives by eg, M&A?
- Do you actively use scenarios to view the possible strategic choices of the future
- 10:00 – 10.45: In Biblioteket. Enterprise Performance Management – The pragmatic journey to deliver value: Morten Holm Jensen, VP Corporate Finance, Arla:
- Performance Management – Our fundamental beliefs
- Outperforming competition – Strategy and business planning
- Real life Performance Management
- 10:45-11.00: In Biblioteket. Follow up on Group Discussion and Arla presentation. Kenneth Mandrup, Oracle
- 11:00: Wrap-up, thank you & To-Go Sandwich. Kim Funch, twoHundred
back to EXECUTIVE CONNECT
Customer Loyalty at Stark Growth Strategy, M&A, Organizing and Business Culture at Nibe Towards a more sustainable and innovative Procurement Security as a Team Sport – Norway Security as a Team Sport – Sweden Security as a Team Sport – Denmark Boosting threat awareness through global training programs Crisis event management and Business continuity at FLSmidth CIO as proactive business enabler – COOP & Fujitsu Delivering value from insights in the modern marketing mix Digital and organizational transformation of Coop.dk Marketing Will a complex and vulnerable Supply Chain be the end of globalization? Pertinent branding and sustainability at Danfoss Managing Supply Chain risk and disruption Customer Experience Management at LEGO – How to get the most out of digitization without losing touch with the core business Customer Experience in challenging times The transformation of Danske Bank’s Procurement Digital and organizational transformation of Codan Marketing Webinar: Agile Marketing på Telenor From Cost based to Value based Supply Chain in Novo Nordisk – Centralization, Digitalization and Sustainability Digital & Cultural Transformation at Atlas Copco Transform and Modernize Your Business Purpose & Customer Experience Management at Rockwool Digital Transformation within Danfoss Cooling Digital & Cultural Transformation at Grundfos Data & Analytics for Marketing in LEGO Global HR Transformation in Leo Pharma Cloud Strategies Digital & Cultural Transformation at Nilfisk Customer Experience across offline and online channels at Saint Gobain Enterprise Performance Management Digital Customer Journey at Grundfos AI – Hands On!