Driving the digital transformation into sustainability
Norrmalmstorg 2-4, 111 46 Stockholm
Feb 3rd, 2022 from:
08:00 - 11:00
Director Global Supply at Egmont Publishing
Digital transformation, over the past few years, has become a necessary reality for organizations to stay relevant. However, this phenomenon should be viewed through the lens of sustainability as it is deeply embedded in the societal context. The relationship between sustainability and digital transformation is complementary, if not entirely interdependent. Therefore, it is conducive for companies to take sustainability into account while strategizing their digitalization roadmap.
In this session, Frank Thorsen, Global Supply Director from Egmont will present the digital transformation journey from 2018 and until today and how sustainability became a major priority during the journey. Moreover, during the journey Egmont also saw new business opportunities that will transform the whole organization and create new profit for Egmont, which will set a new agenda for the future.
08:00 – 08:45: Welcome and breakfast
08:45 – 09:45: Speaker: Frank Thorsen, Global Supply Chain Director at Egmont
Frank will touch on the following areas:
- Why Digital Transformation?
- Transformation of not only the Supply Chain Organization – but the whole company
- How the Digital Transformation created a new business opportunity that will transform the future of the Supply Chain Organization
- Go Greener – Fast. The Sustainability Agenda within Egmont became more important during the process, and will now also help us in differentiating our offer
09:45 – 10:45: Group discussions introduced by Stefan Frank, Strategy Senior Director, EMEA, Oracle:
- What steps are you taking in your movement to an increased circular economy, how does it affect your business model?
- How can increased customer insights support your procurement & SCM strategy to become more sustainable?
- Are your business models agile and flexible enough to cope with the increased data volume, if not what are your constraints and how can you change?
10:45 – 11:00: Follow up on group discussions, wrap up and thank you