Digital and organizational transformation of Coop.dk Marketing
Sølyst, Den Kongelige Skydebane
Emiliekildevej 2, 2930 Klampenborg
Nov 26th, 2020 from:
08:00 - 10:00
Peter Boris Kreilgaard
CMO at coop.dk
Digital and organizational transformation and Customer Experience in Coop eCommerce Marketing – From an “old school” marketing department to a digital business driven marketing unit with insourced capabilities.
Marketing in Coop.dk has transformed from a very traditional marketing department to a business critical unit taking on increasing responsibility for the company’s turn over. A vital part on that journey is a very strong upgrade of the digital capabilities (both people and tech) and an insourcing of media and advertising tasks. In that process marketing has changed from being operationally driven to a strategic thinking and specialist manned marketing unit.
Peter Boris Kreilgaard has been the driving force behind the transformation and will take us through the following issues:
• The digital transformation of marketing (tech & people)
• From 3 persons to +30 marketing specialists (insourcing). Consequences for how the business is run, the organization and processes
• How to attract and empower marketeers of today
• How to work with Customer experience as an enabler to secure a seamless shopping experience
Group discussion on Customer Experience.
Good Customer Experience is achieved, among other things, by being inclusive, empathetic and compassionate towards the needs of all segments and customers. It is about a well-thought-out composition of people and intuitive technology that complement each other in ensuring the perfect customer experience.
After Peter’s presentation, Jonas Almstrup from SAP Customer Experience introduces the group discussion, where we hope you will share your experiences and thoughts on “Customer Experience” based on the following considerations:
• How will the shopping experience change for consumers in the future?
• How do we meet the increasingly demanding consumer?
• How do we use CX as a competitive advantage that differentiates us from the competition?
• What technology can support processes and assist employees in ensuring an optimal customer experience?