Delivering value from insights in the modern marketing mix
Nov 27th, 2020 from:
08:30 - 10:30
Data and Consumer insights - Turning internal data into new business value
Head of Marketing and Industries, Telia Global and Division X at Telia Company
Predictive Analytics in practice – a case study
CMO at Apoteket
Group Discussion: How to utilize your insights when you create manage and orchestrate digital experiences
Digital Evangelist at Sitecore
Digital services and related data availability give us insights we never had before, and it takes tools, skills and a new level of alignment to learn, test and implement at a new pace, to improve the product/service experience as well as the buying and customer service experience
08:20 – 08:30: Arrival in Zoom.
Guests can dial in, get comfortable, check their technology is working, turn off all distractions, and get ready for the discussion.
08.30 – 08.35: Welcome by twoHundred
Kim Funch, Project Director. Opening remarks to set the scene for the morning: context, how it will all work and some house rules.
08.35 – 09.25: Telia & Apoteket presentations.
20 minutes for each presentation and 10 minutes for Q&A
Stephanie Huf, Head of Marketing in Telia’s Division X, will share experiences from 2 different cases in both b2b and b2c – and highlight how they have been able to capture and harness customer and user insights and lessons learned along the way.
• Data and Consumer insights: Telia Smart Family journey – data and consumer insights have been critical in every step of the journey where Telia pivoted the value proposition from smart home to smart family.
• Turning internal data into new business value: Telia Crowd Insights – this is a new b2b service based on analyzing the movement of crowds, which has become highly relevant during the pandemic. This required a fast response and integrated way of working across product development, sales, marketing, communications, and public affairs to turn interest into business value and manage perceptions around data use.
Mikael Lenneryd, CMO at Apoteket will share recent experience in using predictive analytics.
• Predictive Analytics in practice – a case study: How to get more omnichannel customers? There is nothing new about the fact that omnichannel customers have a higher average spend, visit the store more often and have a lower churn rate than the average customer. But what can we do in order to convert more customers to omnichannel customers?
09.25-10.10: Virtual Group Discussion.
Participants are divided in virtual groups of 5. Stefan Landfeldt, Digital Evangelist from Sitecore will initiate and moderate the Group discussion, where we hope that you will share your thoughts, experiences and challenges on the following topic and questions.
How to utilize your insights when you create manage and orchestrate digital experiences.
• How do you feed algorithms with enough content?
• How much more content do you need?
• How to make the impact of your digital experience available to everyone
10:10 – 10.30: Follow-up on group discussion and the event
10.30: Thank you