Customer Loyalty at Stark
Mar 17th, 2021 from:
09:00 - 10:30
Mads Aagaard Jensen
CMO at Stark
Kristian von Magius
Senior Business Optimization Consultant at Sitecore
A Loyalty program is a way to encourage and reward the repeat customers who make frequent purchases or use of services. Through Automated Personalization you will be able to target your customers and visitors with the right content at the right time and the customer experience is constantly improving itself as your site evolves and learnes more about the visitors.
At STARK, it was time for a showdown with the various attribution models. CMO, Mads Aagaard Jensen has introduced a new customer/loyalty club for the BtB customers, that is 100% automated and personalized, while at the same time a show down with marketing attribution models towards new ways of measuring customer loyalty. It has been hard to both convince management about this and to wait for the effects.
- Why a customer/loyalty club for BtB customers? – which KPI’s and targets do we support?
- The solution – 100% automated and personalized customer club (marketing cloud, CRM, 1-part data from the ERP system)
- Replacing attribution models with measuring loyalty through effects, tests and control groups
- Targeted campaigns – examples on how STARK will target be able to target their efforts towards the possibilities in the market.
- Data flows, GDPR legislation and demographics
- The results so far
08:55 – 09:00: Arrival in Zoom
Guests can dial in, get comfortable, check their technology is working, turn off all distractions, and get ready for the discussion.
09.00 – 09.05: Welcome by twoHundred
Kim Funch, Project Director. Opening remarks to set the scene for the morning: context, how it will all work and some house rules.
09.05 – 09.45: Customer Loyalty at Stark – a showdown with attribution models
Mads Aagaard Jensen, CMO, Stark
30 minutes presentation and 10 minutes Q&A
09.45-10.20: Virtual Group Discussion:
Personalization strategy and New ways of measuring Customer Loyalty. Participants are divided in virtual groups of 5.
Kristian von Magius, Senior Business Optimization Consultant from Sitecore will initiate and moderate the Group discussion, where we hope that you will share your thoughts, experiences and challenges on personalization strategy and new ways of measuring customer loyalty, based on the following questions:
- How do we measure success?
- How do we ensure its effective?
- What should we consider when adapting a personalized and automated approach?
10:20 – 10.30: Follow-up on group discussion and the event
10.30 Thank you