Crisis event management and Business continuity at FLSmidth
Dec 9th, 2020 from:
09:00 - 11:00
Crisis event management & Business Continuity in FLSmidth
Head of Group HR & HSE
Jani Hillebrand Aunskjær
VP Head of Group HSE & QA
Group Discussion: The New World of Work
Head of People, International at Everbridge
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause unprecedented challenges for organizations everywhere. Hundreds of millions of people around the world are still working from home due to nationwide lockdowns and returning to work has its own set of unique security risks. Now more than ever, it is important to understand the needs of employees, carefully coordinate their return to the workspace, and reestablish pre-crisis levels of safety and operations.
09:00 – 09:10: Arrival in Zoom
Guests can dial in, get comfortable, check their technology is working, turn off all distractions, and get ready for the discussion.
09.10 – 09.15: Welcome by twoHundred
Kim Funch, Project Director. Opening remarks to set the scene for the morning: context, how it will all work and some house rules.
09.15 – 09.45: Crisis event management & Business Continuity at FLSmidth:
Cori Petersen, Group Executive, HR and HSE and Jani Hillebrand Aunskjær, VP, Group HSE & Travel Security, FLSmidth A/S
In FLSmidth Cori Petersen, and Jani Hillebrand Aunskjær have developed a global response plan for Covid-19 and the continuity of mission-critical business operations and will take you through the process and highlight learnings and challenges.
• How did we develop our global response plan for COVID?
• How did it evolve, what is included and why?
• What were our biggest challenges and why?
• Business Continuity Plan – what is in it and how do we address global needs /
09.45-10.45: Virtual Group Discussion on The New World of Work.
Presented and moderated by Belinda Henriksen, Head of People International, Everbridge
After Cori and Janis presentation we will move on to a group discussion, presented and moderated by Belinda Henriksen, where we hope that you will share your experiences and thoughts on The New World of Work”
1. How do you communicate with your employees working from home? What topics do you communicate with them? How do you check on their wellbeing and motivation?
2. What would “returning to work” look like for you? How will you work with, and communicate with your employees on this?
3. What will the future of work look like post-COVID? What impact will it have on offices, collaboration, innovation, travel? How would we manage crises in this “new world of work”?
10:45 – 11.00: Follow-up on group discussion and the event
11.00: Thank you