Sølyst, Den Kongelige Skydebane
Emiliekildevej 2, 2930 Klampenborg
Aug 29th, 2019 from:
08:00 - 11:00
08:45 - 09:45
Cloud Strategy in Demant
VP IT, Infrastructure & Operations at Demant
08:00 – 08:45:
In Havestuen. Welcome, introduction and English breakfast.
Thomas Mortensen from GTT
In Parkværelset. Cloud Strategy in Demant: Rasmus Rasmussen, VP, IT, Demant
Use of cloud computing should only be considered to the extent that it can support business. Demant has therefore made thorough strategic considerations before embarking on their Cloud journey. Today Demant has a full Cloud Strategy, and Rasmus Rasmussen will present his Cloud Strategy and considerations regarding both Storage, Operations and Applications and to which extent he has been willing to adapt to a standardized way of working and the pros/cons and pitfalls he has experienced.
– What to run in the Cloud?
– When and what to use: Public Cloud – Private Cloud, Multiple Cloud or Hybrid Cloud?
– Cost of using Cloud
– Focus on IaaS and PaaS
– Determine which applications gives you a competitive advantage, and which do not.
– Dependency on external suppliers
– Connectivity / Network strategy – being online 24/7
In Pergolaen. Group Discussion about the definition and use of Cloud computing based on the following considerations:
1. Definition of Cloud in your company
2. Cloud First vs Business First Strategy
3. Standardization vs Customization
10:45 – 11.00: In Pergolaen. Follow-up on Group Discussion and wrap up. Thomas/Søren, GTT
11.00 Thank you. To-go sandwich. GTT and twoHundred